Thursday, January 26, 2012

Postcards!

c-pcards

Well it's now January... and things here in South Africa are getting back to normal. South Africa takes the Summer Holiday (which also includes Christmas) very seriously, and very little gets done from about Dec 15th through Jan 15.

p-card-2

Several  others on the Internet have indicated that they wanted to be part of the Postcard swap with the South African Quilters, if you are one of them… then please let me know, in a comment or email.  We are ready to get underway!!! Anyone else want to be a part of this? It is open to any one, not just Pickles so if you know someone that wants to join... please pass along my email address. I will close sign ups on Feb 5.

p-card-4

Rules will be simple.... Kicking off in the first part of Feb. 4 weeks to create, and then mail. Theme is your choice, all the same or all different. Groups will be between 5 and 10 members, dependent on the number of players, few plays big group, lots of players small groups.

p-card-3

These are some of the Postcards I have made in the last few years. As you can see nothing fancy! So if you ever wanted to give them a try, now is the time.

2 comments:

  1. I want to be part of this, but I know I won't get any done anytime soon. Can I be part of the April group?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm Just sent a note. Not sure it went through, but you can sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.