Monday, July 25, 2016

Taking a Look Around

On the way to help dismantle the quilt section of the local fair... I left a little early to see if I could find a photo... I was hoping to catch a little something of the fair... rides, animals, people... nope not a thing that was interesting. So I went looking for something interesting in the country.

I found a lily pond... there was a fence between us... so I had to make do with what I could get from the road side of the fence.

I would have loved to get closer.... to some of the flowers... and it would have been much better if the sun had been shaded by a cloud... 




I just loved the leaves too. I can see this in a quilt..... might be something in my future. Just as soon as I finish the other 4 pieces for another project!!!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice photos even with the difficulties.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.