I had planned to participate in Judy Laquidaras UFO Challenge .... in 2011. So in preparation I procrastinated until today to make my list. I have several small projects that I might be able to complete...
Here is my 12 for this .... next year, but my real (personal) goal is to get them to the next step, IF I finish one or more, that will be a bonus.
1. Christies Quilt (1988) - hand quilt*1/2 quilted (edit 3/28/2011- drawn for March-completed except for the label)
2. Music-Proud Mary (1989) - complete top and add borders (edit 7-3-11 drawn for July)
3. Presidents Quilt (1990) blocks -arranged and set (enough for 2 quilts?)
4. Sights in the Sky (1990) -machine quilt (edit 4/29/2011 -Drawn for April. 1/2 machine quilted ran out of thread. More ordered but not in time to complete in April. Binding is also cut and ready)
5. Japanese Ladies Quilt (2004)- machine quilt
6. Red/Black Japanese Quilt (2004)-machine quilt (edit Drawn for January. Complete.)
7. Endo (2005)-machine quilt
8. GI Progressive "Coots N Cranes" (2007)- complete top (edit 7-3-11 top complete)
9. PR Round Robin (2008)- machine quilt (edit 7-3-11 top complete)