Monday, October 24, 2016

In the Creative Space #2

The due date for these has slipped a little to November 4, (but I will be taking them over next week), the Gallery Hop and Reception is slated for 11/18 5-8 pm and the exhibit will hang until January 1 at Christ Christian Church 166 market St, Lexington KY 40507.... call for hours....859-492-5168. 

I am looking forward to seeing the photographers work hung with the interpretations. It will be fun to hear/see what they think of the interpretations.... we all made.

Here are the last 4.... these are still just little snippets of the whole thing... (whole is only 12 inches square...)





I will share each quilt and the inspiration photos and the photographer info and tell you about all the other little quilts that these were displayed with. 



I have missed working on these!!! 

More later- Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.