Saturday, October 1, 2016

October!

Its October and time for some spooky pictures. I live near a small lake and often when we have fog.... a portion of the lake with some dead trees looks positively eerie. I rearranged my morning a few minutes and left for an appointment a few minutes early with the hope that the fog was lifting on the lake. 




and another of my favorite subjects, (purely a Halloween type picture!)


Does this web not look like it was made with a crochet hook?

More..... later,

Beth

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are out and about and seeking good photographic spots in your new location. The fog was perfect for those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spooky pictures! I find dead trees in water fascinating and the fog is the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! There is so.ething about fig, the dew on webs, that just makes them sparkle. Love this web! Yes, to crochet hook-up lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why it did not put my name, Debbie Krugman

      Delete
  4. Those are terrific October photos! Seems the spiders come out in October, no matter what part of the country you are in!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.