Monday, November 27, 2017

Fall Pictures




In October I visited a friends farm in Versailles Kentucky. Versailles is located on the southern edge of 'Kentucky Horse Country'. I could very easily live over here... and going to and from anywhere that went past a horse farm might delay me by hours!!! I had an appointment, so I could not tarry on the way over, and when I left it was very late in the afternoon. 

After lunch we took a long walk around the farm... I of course had my camera with me.


Maple Leaves

 I love pastoral scenes. In the one above there is a black and white cow. 

I think if you click on any photo you will be able to see it larger???

Looking for more about the Puppy, go to the I Have a Notion blog
More later- Beth

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your photos enlarge when clicked. I was a farm girl for my first 19 years and although our land is flatter here in IL it still made me feel like I there in the "back 40" in your photo with the cow.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.