Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I’m on my way to HOUSTON!

to see the International Quilt Festival. This year it is truly International, as I will meet my friend from Sweden. It is her first visit to a huge gargantuan quilt show. I think even a large local show would be overwhelming for her, as there doesn’t appear to be too much in the way of quilting overseas… and I know, with certainly -not on the same level that we do it, !!!

I am also meeting up with many others. But more about friends and the actual show, vendors and classes when I get back home.

This year I submitted pictures for the ‘Eye of the Quilter’ photo exhibit. The theme this year is Fauna and Flora, my 2 favorite subjects, ok I like any theme of nature. Since some of my favorites of the fauna…. were taken in South Africa… I chose 2 of those to submit and one taken of flora over the summer in the Virginia area. I am happy to report that all 3 were accepted. I won’t post them here…. now, but I will share them when I get back.

More Later, I promise!!!

Beth

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're such a tease!! Congrats and have fun! I can't wait to see how it goes. Nfrom what I remember your Africa photos were spectacular so I'm hoping that there are prizes involved.....fingers x'd...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment- big or small.... I love hearing what the pictures say to you too.